Friday 15 January 2010

Back to training

On Wednesday, I went back to training classes. I haven't been for a while and Mum thought it would be a good idea. It was good, Mum said I was a diligent student...or did she say delinquent? Anyway the best bit was in the class before mine, there were 2 Vizsla puppies. I knew 1, I've met him before when I've been walking. He's a wirehaired Vizsla called Dexter and he's about 5 months old, he lives just down the road from me. His mum said we should have a Viz Whizz which would be great as I really enjoyed it when I met my brother Radar and sister Maple at a Viz Whizz in the New Forest.

The snow's still around but it's starting to melt so there's lots of great smells again. I had lots of fun chasing the blackbirds on my walk today, here's a few pictures


1 comment:

  1. Hey sis...what's this about "training"? Surely you don't need to train for anything you're perfect already!! And what's this...a little bird tells me that you might be having a new addition in your household...hee, hee...exciting isn't it! Love your not so perfect Bruv Radar x

    ReplyDelete